Unidesk is proud to have been named to CRN's 2016 Data Center 100 list and Top 20 Virtualization Vendors alongside industry leaders Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware. While we're honored to be part of this prestigious list, we realize that it is due to the growing support and advocacy of our channel partners that we have been recognized by CRN.
Having great technology helps, too, and we're thrilled that our new Unidesk 4 platform extends our industry-leading application management solution from VDI to Citrix XenApp, taking traditional server-based computing to places it has never been.
CRN's annual Data Center 100 highlights key technology vendors for their outstanding products and services, overall impact on the market, and influence on the channel as a whole. Additionally, the list also serves as a valuable guide for solution providers looking for best-in-class vendors.
The Data Center 100 is presented across five vendor categories:
- Infrastructure: The hardware and software on which the data center is built.
- Tools: Software and hardware for monitoring and managing data centers.
- Virtualization: Technologies for virtualizing parts of the data center to turn them into services.
- Services Providers: The cloud, co-location, software, storage, compute, and other resources customers can use in lieu of purchasing their own assets.
- Designers & Builders: Providers of data center equipment and site preparation and construction services.
Unidesk has been recognized for our contributions in the Virtualization category. Our layering technology separates applications from the Windows OS and underlying infrastructure, enabling IT to package apps once and deliver them to any hypervisor, end user computing platform, or cloud. Unidesk's channel and customer growth has proven that app layering is the faster, more efficient, and more cost-effective way to manage apps compared to traditional agent-based software distribution or application virtualization technologies.
Unidesk creates new revenue opportunities for our channel partners by enabling them to offer more digital workspace options to their customers:
- Eliminate image management in large Citrix XenApp farms and extend existing XenApp investments to deliver more apps to more users;
- Scale Microsoft's in-the-box VDI components to offer virtual desktops for almost 1/3 less than buying new physical PCs;
- Reduce the cost of operating VMware Horizon virtual desktops by using Unidesk to manage apps;
- Provide an easy on-ramp to the cloud with simple app delivery through Azure RemoteApp.
Read Unidesk's profile on CRN to learn more about why we were selected.
Thank you to our partners and customers for helping us make this esteemed list!