CRN's annual Data Center 100 highlights the tech companies that represent their respective fields with a combination of innovation, market share, market presence, buzz, technology capabilities and channel capabilities. Unidesk is proud to have been named as one of the 2015 Data Center 100 20 Virtualization Vendors.
The CRN Data Center 100 list is broken up into five separate vendor categories:
- Infrastructure: The hardware and software on which the data center is built.
- Virtualization: Technologies for virtualizing parts of the data center to turn them into services.
- Services Providers: The cloud, co-location, software, storage, compute, and other resources customers can use in lieu of purchasing their own assets.
- Tools: Software and hardware for monitoring and managing data centers.
- Designers & Builders: Providers of data center equipment and site preparation and construction services.
We're honored to be included in the Virtualization 20 alongside industry leaders Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware. Read Unidesk's profile on CRN to learn more about why we were selected.
Thank you to our partners and customers for helping us make this prestigious list!