Customer success and satisfaction is at the heart of what we do at Unidesk. We believe that regularly featuring our customers' VDI journeys will not only educate other IT professonals who are exploring innovative technologies for Windows app mobility but also help them learn from each other as they implement desktop and application virtualization.
That's why we're so excited about our next customer webinar with Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Deploying VDI at scale is always of interest. Our webinar with Sunrise Health has been one of our most widely-watched customer webinars on-demand largely because it is a 3,000 user deployment. Like Sunrise Health, Montgomery County is deploying 3,000 desktops to its employees. As the third largest county in Pennsylvania and home to major employers in the pharmaceutical, banking, manufacturing, and healthcare sectors, they are turning to the combination of Unidesk, VMware Horizon View, and Tintri to improve service delivery and IT efficiency.
Anthony Olivieri, Chief Technology Officer, and Gordon McGowan, Deputy CTO, realized that they needed IT to do more with less to meet the needs of their increasingly mobile workforce. They are implementing desktop and application virtualization to elevate public safety, health, judicial, and other vital county services. They will share how VDI is enabling them to overcome application delivery, user experience, and performance challenges while boosting response times, streamlining IT operations, and driving out costs.
In an industry-first, you will also hear from real county end users from the Sheriff, Health, Juvenile Probation, and Adult Services departments how VDI is transforming their daily work. You wouldn't want to miss this!
Register now to reserve your spot and learn how to:
- Scale a production pilot from 30 to 300 to 3,000 users.
- "Layer" and deliver all apps - including custom, legacy, and one-off apps.
- Provide end users with a superior desktop experience vs. physical PCs.
- Improve services and response times for county employees and residents.
- Enable the right people - helpdesk - to manage VDI day-to-day.
- Leverage mobility to reduce physical space requirements & lease costs.
- Increase productivity by 300% with Windows App Mobility- anywhere, anytime access to applications.
If you cannot attend, be sure to register anyway and we will send you a link to the recording to enjoy at your convenience.